Saturday, May 24, 2008

KATIEKATS


The design for KatieKats was taken (with her permission) from a paper handpuppet made by a 7 year old girl named Katie. Her puppet had horizontal stripes, so all KatieKats do too. All of these have plain velour backs and striped fronts and are filled with millet. Some have woven cotton fronts, others have velour fronts, all have machine embroidered faces. Katiekats delight all ages, even old people. They are a good handful, can be used as beanbags, companions or soothing toys held in the hand. 5 1/2" tall. $7.

1 comment:

My Painting Studio said...

I love my Katie Kat. She sits next to my easel and watches me paint.

I cannot wait until you post pictures of your brand-new "Blessings Doll" - I think it will be a best seller.

And by the way, you have a very nice blog designer and consultant on your staff!

Love,
Karin Wells